OBI Original Blog

OBI plays Thursday nights at Victory Lane Sports Park in Glendale, AZ. Earlier 2013 blog postings can be found at onebadinningaz.blogspot.com

Monday, August 4, 2014

Tacos 'R' Us Party is a Hit ...

The get together was a good bonding event for the OBI clan. Excellent Food, a few rain showers and some interesting sporting events highlighted the party.

We were missing a few OBIers, however, those that attended more than enjoyed the festivities.

Many Thanks to both Nuta and JuanC for sponsoring the event. Donations were accepted to help offset the cost, and I believe Nuta was able to reach a break even point. If not, possibly MikeG can pitch in a few more bucks for the 14 tacos he downed... 

Thanks again to all for their efforts. I am looking forward to another time soon where we can all get together... Ok, who am I kidding,,, Juan, can you just come over to my place and show me how to create your masterpiece???

No comments:

Post a Comment